11th Annual Drill & Blast Summit 2016
Investing in innovative technology and products within the drill and blast bench can significantly reduce costs and maximise profitability in a time of low resources.
IQPC is proud to host the 11th Drill and Blast Summit 2016, improving cost effeciency, productivity, innovation and safety through the implementation of new products, technology, software and strategies to increase drill and blast production. Do not miss your chance to network with the key influential leaders at the Drill and Blast Summit designed for mining professionals in Australia. For 2016, we have therefore ensured that we’ve focused our agenda on the most critical factors that will influence the success of your drill and blast practices, including:
- Developing strategies in investing in the drill and blast bench to improve overall mine cost efficiency
- Improving productivity, efficiency, and safety with existing facilities & staff
- Understanding health and safety issues, and complying with environmental and vibration restrictions to avoid penalties and ensure responsible practices
- An in-depth look at new products, technology and software systems that enhance drill and blast efficiency
- Developing strategies to enhance productivity and maximise performance
The 11th Annual Drill and Blast Summit will include:
- Case Studies an best practice examples by Australia’s leading industry professionals
- Interactive discussions including expert led panels
- Presence of prospective providers
- Incredible networking opportunities
- Interactive solutions clinic to help you work through the most pressing challenges and develop key strategies you can implement back on the job
What will you take out of this Event?
Proven and practical experience is guaranteed at the 11th Annual Drill and Blast Summit 2016. Valuable ideas and practices will be experienced first hand through case studies presented by professionals in the Drill and Blast industry. You will learn from national experts to gain insights, identify opportunities and take away key strategies for successful drill and blast improvements in the mining industry. Who will you meet at The 11th Annual Drill and Blast Summit?
- Drill & Blast Superintendent
- Drill & Blast SupervisorDrill & Blast Team Leader
- Drill & Blast Engineer
- Drill & Blast Manager
- Mining Engineer
- Shot Firer
- General Manager