The 10th Drill and Blast Conference
Developing Innovative Strategies to Reduce Activity Cost, Improve Operational Efficiencies and Ensure Consistent Productivity
Over the last 12 months there has been a significant shift in how mining companies are operating. With the increasing production pressure and cost efficiency demands across the mine value chain, vital activities such as drill and blast practices have been pushed to meet these operational demands.
Through practical case studies and industry-specific interactive sessions, the event will allow you to discover, analyse and discuss innovative tools and technology as much as techniques to improve processes and secure engagement at all levels.
Make sure you attend the only conference that R. Frank Chiappetta will present at in Australia in 2015!
Why Attend Drill and Blast 2015?
- Drill and Blast 2015 is the 10th edition making it the only established annual event in Australia
- Take away strategies that will not only help you reach best practice in drill and blast but also achieve significant downstream gains
- Holistic industry representation! In 2014 we have had more than 80 mining professionals attend
- Specifically designed to identify those additional small gains that will make a difference on overall profit margins
- This is the only conference that R. Frank Chiappetta will present at in Australia in 2015
- Designed to share and network 2015 will see the greatest networking opportunity yet with up to 9 hours of networking sessions over three days
- Be part of the next generation of drill and blast professionals who want to improve productivity
Who Will You Meet at Drill and Blast 2015?
- Technical Services Superintendents
- Drill & Blast Superintendents
- Drill & Blast Supervisors
- Drill & Blast Team Leaders
- Senior Drill & Blast Engineers
- Drill & Blast Managers
- Mining Engineers
- Shot Firers