The 10th Drill and Blast Conference
Developing Innovative Strategies to Reduce Activity Cost, Improve Operational Efficiencies and Ensure Consistent Productivity
Over the last 12 months there has been a significant shift in how mining companies are operating. With the increasing production pressure and cost efficiency demands across the mine value chain, vital activities such as drill and blast practices have been pushed to meet these operational demands.
This conference will provide you with the following learning outcomes:
- Capitalising on new innovative drilling best practice
- Improve the entire project management aspect of aiming to achieve operational excellence
- How to embrace innovative technology and explore new cost efficient ways to perform your operations
- Successfully implement procedures to reduce activity cost
- Analysing optimal explosive mix and considering alternative suppliers
Through practical case studies and industry-specific interactive sessions, the event will allow you to discover, analyse and discuss innovative tools and technology as much as techniques to improve processes and secure engagement at all levels.
Make sure you attend the only conference that R. Frank Chiappetta will present at in Australia in 2015!
Who Will You Meet at Drill and Blast 2015?
- Technical Services Superintendents
- Drill & Blast Superintendents
- Drill & Blast Supervisors
- Drill & Blast Team Leaders
- Senior Drill & Blast Engineers
- Drill & Blast Managers
- Mining Engineers
- Shot Firers